Old 09-17-2012, 07:13 PM
Alain Reguera Delgado

Default Translation of centos-art.sh script

On 09/13/2012 11:32 PM, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> As expected, it finished instantly with a display of "Without errors so far."

OK, that's very good news .

> It is not that step that gets stuck but the next one :
>
> echo $ARG | sed "s/'/x27/g"

Could you edit the file

trunk/Scripts/Bash/Functions/Commons/cli_parseArgumentsReDef.sh

and, comment such line (near line 48). Then try to execute the script
again and report the results, please.

--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera@gmail.com>

Old 09-18-2012, 02:39 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Alain Reguera Delgado
<alain.reguera@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 09/13/2012 11:32 PM, Akemi Yagi wrote:
>> As expected, it finished instantly with a display of "Without errors so far."
>
> OK, that's very good news .
>
>> It is not that step that gets stuck but the next one :
>>
>> echo $ARG | sed "s/'/x27/g"
>
> Could you edit the file
>
> trunk/Scripts/Bash/Functions/Commons/cli_parseArgumentsReDef.sh
>
> and, comment such line (near line 48). Then try to execute the script
> again and report the results, please.

That line is innocent. It looks as if init.sh calls
cli_parseArgumentsReDef repeatedly (endlessly), so it never gets to
the next line (in init.sh).

When I get a chance, I'll look into the script in more details.

Akemi