Old 08-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Luc Lalonde

Default CentOS Wiki Howto documentation contribution

Hello,

I would like to add an article to your documentation wiki:

- CentOS 6 as a Time Machine server for Mountain Lion (Howtos, Misc, Time Machine Server)

Here's my wiki informations:

Username: LucLalonde

--
Luc Lalonde, analyste

Old 08-16-2012, 05:18 PM
R P Herrold

Luc Lalonde wrote:

> I would like to add an article to your documentation wiki:
>
> - CentOS 6 as a Time Machine server for Mountain Lion (Howtos, Misc, Time Machine Server)
>
> Here's my wiki informations:
>
> Username: LucLalonde

Hi, Luc,

I have set up a blank 'homepage', with the appropriate ACL for
you to amend as you see fit at:
http://wiki.centos.org/LucLalonde

** and ** you can add content 'underneath that URL, as in:
http://wiki.centos.org/LucLalonde/TimeMachine

Could you please post a preview there, and let the list know
when to look in on it?

Thank you

-- Russ herrold

Old 08-29-2012, 06:13 PM
Luc Lalonde

Hello,

I've copied the document to your wiki...

I have to generalize the procegure... It's straight from our departmental wiki.

It's in french for the moment. I'm in the process of translating it.

Bye.