Old 07-26-2012, 10:01 PM
Yves Bellefeuille

Default Acer Aspire One 522

Hello:

I've prepared information on the Acer Aspire One 522 netbook which I
think is now ready to be added to the laptops section,
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops .

I think that this model is different enough from the "old" Acer Aspire
One that is should appear separately under the "Acer" heading. There are
now over 20 different models called Acer Aspire One, according to
Wikipedia.

Thanks to Alan Bartlett for his review and suggestions.

Yves

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan@storm.ca>
"Simply put, E=mc^2 is liberal claptrap." -- Conservapedia.com

Old 07-29-2012, 08:53 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On 27.07.2012 00:01, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I've prepared information on the Acer Aspire One 522 netbook which I
> think is now ready to be added to the laptops section,
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops .

You should now be able to add that yourself

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 07-29-2012, 11:29 PM
Yves Bellefeuille

On Sunday 29 July 2012, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com>
wrote:

> You should now be able to add that yourself

Yay! :-)

However, instead a renaming the page, I created a new page and copied
everything there. I now want to delete
http://wiki.centos.org/YvesBellefeuille/AcerAspireOne52 , but I get
"SaveError has occured in PageEditor.deletePage. We need locking there."
:-(

Old 07-29-2012, 11:36 PM
Alan Bartlett

On 30 July 2012 00:29, Yves Bellefeuille <yan@storm.ca> wrote:

> I now want to delete
> http://wiki.centos.org/YvesBellefeuille/AcerAspireOne52 , but I get
> "SaveError has occured in PageEditor.deletePage. We need locking there."
> :-(

Hi Yves,

Is that a typo in your message or did you really try to delete
"blah/AcerAspireOne52"?

Wouldn't a delete of "blah/AcerAspireOne522" be more appropriate?

Alan.

Old 07-29-2012, 11:39 PM
Yves Bellefeuille

Alan Bartlett <ajb@elrepo.org> wrote:

> Wouldn't a delete of "blah/AcerAspireOne522" be more appropriate?

That would probably work better, yes. :-)

Yves