-   -   Acer Aspire One 522 (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/687921-acer-aspire-one-522-a.html)

Yves Bellefeuille 07-26-2012 10:01 PM

Acer Aspire One 522

Hello:

I've prepared information on the Acer Aspire One 522 netbook which I
think is now ready to be added to the laptops section,
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops .

I think that this model is different enough from the "old" Acer Aspire
One that is should appear separately under the "Acer" heading. There are
now over 20 different models called Acer Aspire One, according to
Wikipedia.

Thanks to Alan Bartlett for his review and suggestions.

Yves

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan@storm.ca>
"Simply put, E=mc^2 is liberal claptrap." -- Conservapedia.com

Ralph Angenendt 07-29-2012 08:53 PM

Acer Aspire One 522

On 27.07.2012 00:01, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I've prepared information on the Acer Aspire One 522 netbook which I
> think is now ready to be added to the laptops section,
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops .

You should now be able to add that yourself :)

Cheers,

Ralph

Yves Bellefeuille 07-29-2012 11:29 PM

Acer Aspire One 522

On Sunday 29 July 2012, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com>
wrote:

> You should now be able to add that yourself :)

Yay! :-)

However, instead a renaming the page, I created a new page and copied
everything there. I now want to delete
http://wiki.centos.org/YvesBellefeuille/AcerAspireOne52 , but I get
"SaveError has occured in PageEditor.deletePage. We need locking there."
:-(

Alan Bartlett 07-29-2012 11:36 PM

Acer Aspire One 522

On 30 July 2012 00:29, Yves Bellefeuille <yan@storm.ca> wrote:

> I now want to delete
> http://wiki.centos.org/YvesBellefeuille/AcerAspireOne52 , but I get
> "SaveError has occured in PageEditor.deletePage. We need locking there."
> :-(

Hi Yves,

Is that a typo in your message or did you really try to delete
"blah/AcerAspireOne52"?

Wouldn't a delete of "blah/AcerAspireOne522" be more appropriate? ;)

Alan.

Yves Bellefeuille 07-29-2012 11:39 PM

Acer Aspire One 522

Alan Bartlett <ajb@elrepo.org> wrote:

> Wouldn't a delete of "blah/AcerAspireOne522" be more appropriate? ;)

That would probably work better, yes. :-)

Yves