Old 07-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Ron Arts

Default Wiki improvement

Hello list,

I found an error on the page http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/InstallFromUSBkey,
and I wanted to fix it, but appararently I need to follow this procedure.
The error is you need 20mb on the USB VFAT partition in stead of 10mb
for the latest CentOS 5.x releases.

My wikiname is RonArts.

Thanks,
Ron

Old 07-22-2012, 10:00 PM
Manuel Wolfshant

On 07/21/2012 11:11 PM, Ron Arts wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I found an error on the page http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/InstallFromUSBkey,
> and I wanted to fix it, but appararently I need to follow this procedure.
> The error is you need 20mb on the USB VFAT partition in stead of 10mb
> for the latest CentOS 5.x releases.
I've edited the page and replaced 10 MB with 20 MB.
Thanks for reporting that.

manuel