Old 07-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Zerookrash

Default Una pregunta muy sencilla

Buen día

Solo una pregunta de curiosidad, pues ya busque en Google PRD no termino de entender para que sirve en la practica normal. Que es y cual es su propósito de un Honeypot SSH o cualquier otro servicio???

Mario Villela Larraza
Cel. 04455 12 5919 26
Tel. 56 32 8687

Old 07-22-2012, 01:08 AM
Christopher Meng

Sorry,but can you speak in English?

--

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and Contributor of GNU.
Blog:http://cicku.me

Social:http://about.me/cicku

Old 07-22-2012, 01:36 AM
Fernando Cassia

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 10:08 PM, Christopher Meng <cickumqt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry,but can you speak in English?

He´s asking "what´s the real-world usage scenario of a ssh honeypot server".
I already replied to him offlist (in Spanish) telling that:

a. This list (or any other mailing list for that matter unless
specified otherwise) is often English language, and that he should al
least make an introductory line in English or use Google Translate.,
and
b. That Honeypot ssh servers can be useful to detect hack attempts
both from outside and from within a corporate LAN...

I hope he understood. He didn´t reply to my message.

FC

Old 07-22-2012, 07:20 AM
Christopher Meng

On 7/22/12, Fernando Cassia <fcassia@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 10:08 PM, Christopher Meng <cickumqt@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Sorry,but can you speak in English?
>
> He´s asking "what´s the real-world usage scenario of a ssh honeypot server".
> I already replied to him offlist (in Spanish) telling that:
>
> a. This list (or any other mailing list for that matter unless
> specified otherwise) is often English language, and that he should al
> least make an introductory line in English or use Google Translate.,
> and
> b. That Honeypot ssh servers can be useful to detect hack attempts
> both from outside and from within a corporate LAN...
>
> I hope he understood. He didn´t reply to my message.
>
> FC

I know honeypot server..But I don't understand Spanish,and BTW,thank you.

Old 07-22-2012, 08:10 AM
Zerookrash

I'm sorry friends as I have registration and the two lists of centos (English and Spanish) I was confused but thanks for your answers and attention

Mario Villela Larraza
Cel. 04455 12 5919 26
Tel. 56 32 8687