-   -   Centos Wiki HomePage Access Part Duex (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/685955-centos-wiki-homepage-access-part-duex.html)

Bob Lightfoot 07-21-2012 06:11 PM

Centos Wiki HomePage Access Part Duex

Alan Bartlett 07-21-2012 08:03 PM

On 21 July 2012 19:11, Bob Lightfoot <boblfoot@gmail.com> wrote:

> The homepage now appears in my name, but I have scoured the page
> and am not finding an edit this page link.

Sorry Bob, I have obviously failed.

We really need Ralph, the wiki-Meister, to correctly set the ACL for that page.

Alan.

R P Herrold 07-22-2012 06:34 AM

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012, Alan Bartlett wrote:

> Sorry Bob, I have obviously failed.
>
> We really need Ralph, the wiki-Meister, to correctly set the ACL for that page.

or to take look at a ACL on a homepage and to replicate it's
ACL model

Robert, I had added:

#acl RobertLightfoot:read,write,revert Default

to the top of your page, which is where the wiki
software looks for ACL's, and that should enable:

http://wiki.centos.org/RobertLightfoot

to be editted by you, along with inheriting the general ACL
wiki permissions scheme, when you are logged in, at:

http://wiki.centos.org/RobertLightfoot?action=edit&editor=text

A log in, and your rights should also display the edit links
at the top of the page

-- Russ herrold