Old 07-20-2012, 01:17 PM
Christoph Galuschka

Default Ralph

Am 20.07.2012 14:45, schrieb Edward Cavill:
> Hey Christoph,
>
> It was my pleasure, thank you for making it in the first place!
>
> Cheers,
>

> Eddie

Thanks but this credit is more due to NedSlider, RalphAngenendt,
AkemiYagi and AthmaneMadjoudj - I just did the last modification
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/postfix?action=info

If possible, could you please post future suggestions for corrections to
the centos-docs mailing list? Just so feedback on/improvements for the
wiki don't get lost in the inbox of one person

thanks again and cheers
Christoph