-   -   Ralph (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/685588-ralph.html)

Christoph Galuschka 07-20-2012 01:17 PM

Ralph

Am 20.07.2012 14:45, schrieb Edward Cavill:
> Hey Christoph,
>
> It was my pleasure, thank you for making it in the first place!
>
> Cheers,
>

> Eddie

Thanks but this credit is more due to NedSlider, RalphAngenendt,
AkemiYagi and AthmaneMadjoudj - I just did the last modification :)
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/postfix?action=info

If possible, could you please post future suggestions for corrections to
the centos-docs mailing list? Just so feedback on/improvements for the
wiki don't get lost in the inbox of one person :)

thanks again and cheers
Christoph