Old 05-12-2012, 12:36 AM
"Muhammad A. Fatahna"

Default how register become contribute

Dear All,

i want to ask about contribute for centos, in site
http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute i see L10n, my question how to
register to L10n so i can contribute how to centos for my languange
(Indonesia), whether in CentOS Community don't a kind of ambassador
centos for example "ambassador fedora" and i am sorry speak english
still bad
Thank for information

With best regards,

Muhammad A. Fatahna
--
http://mafatahna.web.id

Old 05-12-2012, 02:05 AM
Christopher Meng

you need to request the privilege.

On 5/12/12, Muhammad A. Fatahna <mafatahna@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> i want to ask about contribute for centos, in site
> http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute i see L10n, my question how to
> register to L10n so i can contribute how to centos for my languange
> (Indonesia), whether in CentOS Community don't a kind of ambassador
> centos for example "ambassador fedora" and i am sorry speak english
> still bad
> Thank for information
>
> With best regards,
>
> Muhammad A. Fatahna
> --
> http://mafatahna.web.id

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and Contributor of GNU.
Blog:http://cicku.me
Twitter:@cickumqt
Hope you can visit and leave some comments.
More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku

Old 05-12-2012, 02:07 AM
"Muhammad A. Fatahna"

> you need to request the privilege.
how to request, i don't know email administrator wiki centos
--
http://mafatahna.web.id
@mafatahna