-   -   Doc for the Wiki (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/66495-doc-wiki.html)

Chris Mauritz 04-08-2008 10:00 PM

Doc for the Wiki

I've modified/updated an existing HowTo (for RHEL) I found on the net
detailing how to install the following on a "virgin" CentOS 5.1 install:

Python 2.4.5
Python Imaging Library 1.1.6
Zope 2.10.5
Plone 3.0.6 Content Management System

Do I just email it to this list? It's about 6 pages long.

Cheers,

Chris

Ralph Angenendt 04-09-2008 08:39 AM

Doc for the Wiki

Chris Mauritz wrote:
> I've modified/updated an existing HowTo (for RHEL) I found on the net
> detailing how to install the following on a "virgin" CentOS 5.1 install:
>
> Python 2.4.5
> Python Imaging Library 1.1.6
> Zope 2.10.5
> Plone 3.0.6 Content Management System
>
> Do I just email it to this list? It's about 6 pages long.

Why not? You can also put it on the wiki (afterwards), but why not let
us see what you have beforehand? >:)

Cheers,

Ralph

"Daniel de Kok" 04-09-2008 09:56 AM

Doc for the Wiki

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 12:00 AM, Chris Mauritz <chris.mauritz@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've modified/updated an existing HowTo (for RHEL) I found on the net
> detailing how to install the following on a "virgin" CentOS 5.1 install:

Can the original HOWTO can be redistributed, preferably under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license?

-- Daniel

Chris Mauritz 04-09-2008 11:01 AM

Doc for the Wiki