Old 04-07-2008, 04:57 PM
John

Default editing wiki

Ralph,

http://wiki.centos.org/Nvidia_Graphics_on_CentOS I need edit rights for
this page
or do you prefer us to use
http://wiki.centos.org/HardwareList/NvidiaDriver and finish that up. It
is under the CentOS 4 section also. There is going to be three different
ways to do the nvidia install. As in 3 different driver installs.

We can create and use the new page and let be none public until it is
finished and leave the other up in public view for now??

--
~/john

OpenPGP Sig:BA91F079

Old 04-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Ralph Angenendt

John wrote:
> Ralph,
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/Nvidia_Graphics_on_CentOS I need edit rights for
> this page
> or do you prefer us to use
> http://wiki.centos.org/HardwareList/NvidiaDriver and finish that up. It
> is under the CentOS 4 section also. There is going to be three different
> ways to do the nvidia install. As in 3 different driver installs.

There was a reason I gave you access to the hardware list page (you are
able to create pages under there). It does not have to go into the
CentOS4/5/3 sections if you are able to do a more general approach - I
just want to have it *below* a an already existing section of the wiki,
so that / doesn't get muddled like we did at the beginning

So just go ahead with the page (which we don't have to link to yet), let
us see what comes out of it and from where we link to it then.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 04-07-2008, 06:12 PM
John

On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 20:02 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> John wrote:
> > Ralph,
> >
> > http://wiki.centos.org/Nvidia_Graphics_on_CentOS I need edit rights for
> > this page
> > or do you prefer us to use
> > http://wiki.centos.org/HardwareList/NvidiaDriver and finish that up. It
> > is under the CentOS 4 section also. There is going to be three different
> > ways to do the nvidia install. As in 3 different driver installs.
>
> There was a reason I gave you access to the hardware list page (you are
> able to create pages under there). It does not have to go into the
> CentOS4/5/3 sections if you are able to do a more general approach - I
> just want to have it *below* a an already existing section of the wiki,
> so that / doesn't get muddled like we did at the beginning
>
> So just go ahead with the page (which we don't have to link to yet), let
> us see what comes out of it and from where we link to it then.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

Alrighty
~/john