Old 04-01-2012, 07:14 AM
Steve-Mustafa Ismail

Default Arabic Wiki pages, again

Could I please, pretty please, with whipped cream and a cherry on top,
be given the privilege to alter the most exalted and sublime of pages,
the Arabic wiki?

I'm still pumped up about this and I'm planning on staying pumped up
about this for quite some time.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Karanbir Singh

On 04/01/2012 08:14 AM, Steve-Mustafa Ismail wrote:
> Could I please, pretty please, with whipped cream and a cherry on top,
> be given the privilege to alter the most exalted and sublime of pages,
> the Arabic wiki?

how about a reply to my last email ?

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219 | Yahoo IM: z00dax | Gtalk: z00dax