-   -   Arabic Wiki pages, again (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/651310-arabic-wiki-pages-again.html)

Steve-Mustafa Ismail 04-01-2012 07:14 AM

Arabic Wiki pages, again

Could I please, pretty please, with whipped cream and a cherry on top,
be given the privilege to alter the most exalted and sublime of pages,
the Arabic wiki? :)

I'm still pumped up about this and I'm planning on staying pumped up
about this for quite some time.

Karanbir Singh 04-02-2012 06:28 PM

Arabic Wiki pages, again

On 04/01/2012 08:14 AM, Steve-Mustafa Ismail wrote:
> Could I please, pretty please, with whipped cream and a cherry on top,
> be given the privilege to alter the most exalted and sublime of pages,
> the Arabic wiki? :)

how about a reply to my last email ?

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219 | Yahoo IM: z00dax | Gtalk: z00dax