Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   CentOS Docs (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/)
-   -   edit permissions on personal page (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/648179-edit-permissions-personal-page.html)

Christoph Galuschka 03-23-2012 06:37 PM

edit permissions on personal page
 
Hi,

could you guys please grant me edit permissions on my personal page
wiki.centos.org/christophgaluschka

Thanks and cheers
Christoph
_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

Phil Schaffner 03-25-2012 09:30 AM

edit permissions on personal page
 
Christoph Galuschka wrote on 03/23/2012 03:37 PM:
> Hi,
>
> could you guys please grant me edit permissions on my personal page
> wiki.centos.org/christophgaluschka
>

Cristoph,

Your proper WikiName should be ChristophGaluschka and it is also
considered proper to introduce yourself to the list and to propose what
you would like to contribute.

Phil

_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

Christoph Galuschka 03-25-2012 11:11 AM

edit permissions on personal page
 
Am 25.03.2012 11:30, schrieb Phil Schaffner:
> Christoph Galuschka wrote on 03/23/2012 03:37 PM:
>> Hi,
>>
>> could you guys please grant me edit permissions on my personal page
>> wiki.centos.org/christophgaluschka
>>
> Cristoph,
>
> Your proper WikiName should be ChristophGaluschka and it is also
> considered proper to introduce yourself to the list and to propose what
> you would like to contribute.
>
> Phil
>
> _______________________________________________
> CentOS-docs mailing list
> CentOS-docs@centos.org
> http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs
>
Okay:
My name is Christoph Galuschka. I'm from Austria (Innsbruck to me more
precise). I know CentOS since around 2007 ( in the form of the basic OS
which was provided with Skyrix's Instant OGo Enterprise Server). I'm
using CentOS at home and I'm deploying it at work since 2010.
I'm allready contributing to CentOS in the form of t_functional commits,
a git howto and german translations of release notes (C6.2, C5.8, live
media, minimum media). These are also the areas in which I would like to
continue to contribute.
The above mentioned account christophgaluschka had access to release
notes (live versions and qa versions).
Until recently I also had access to http://wiki.centos.org/QaTeam and
the QaWiki
(http://wiki.centos.org/QaWiki/AutomatedTests/GettingStartedWithGitorious was
written by me, don't know why this is not there any more).

I've just changed the account to ChristophGaluschka. Could I pleasse
regain access to the above mentioned resources.

Thanks and cheers
Christoph
_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

Phil Schaffner 03-25-2012 03:44 PM

edit permissions on personal page
 
Christoph Galuschka wrote on 03/25/2012 07:11 AM:
> Okay:
> My name is Christoph Galuschka. I'm from Austria (Innsbruck to me more
> precise). I know CentOS since around 2007 ( in the form of the basic OS
> which was provided with Skyrix's Instant OGo Enterprise Server). I'm
> using CentOS at home and I'm deploying it at work since 2010.
> I'm allready contributing to CentOS in the form of t_functional commits,
> a git howto and german translations of release notes (C6.2, C5.8, live
> media, minimum media). These are also the areas in which I would like to
> continue to contribute.
> The above mentioned account christophgaluschka had access to release
> notes (live versions and qa versions).
> Until recently I also had access to http://wiki.centos.org/QaTeam and
> the QaWiki
> (http://wiki.centos.org/QaWiki/AutomatedTests/GettingStartedWithGitorious was
> written by me, don't know why this is not there any more).
>
> I've just changed the account to ChristophGaluschka. Could I pleasse
> regain access to the above mentioned resources.
>

Christoph,

My apologies for not checking your history. The
QaWiki/AutomatedTests/GettingStartedWithGitorious page is still there.
No sign I can see of what's wrong with your access. There are no ACLs
on the page. Ralph or someone else with the proper privileges will have
to create your personal page and fix permissions.

Phil

_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

Christoph Galuschka 03-25-2012 04:20 PM

edit permissions on personal page
 
Am 25.03.2012 17:44, schrieb Phil Schaffner:
> Christoph Galuschka wrote on 03/25/2012 07:11 AM:
>> Okay:
>> My name is Christoph Galuschka. I'm from Austria (Innsbruck to me more
>> precise). I know CentOS since around 2007 ( in the form of the basic OS
>> which was provided with Skyrix's Instant OGo Enterprise Server). I'm
>> using CentOS at home and I'm deploying it at work since 2010.
>> I'm allready contributing to CentOS in the form of t_functional commits,
>> a git howto and german translations of release notes (C6.2, C5.8, live
>> media, minimum media). These are also the areas in which I would like to
>> continue to contribute.
>> The above mentioned account christophgaluschka had access to release
>> notes (live versions and qa versions).
>> Until recently I also had access to http://wiki.centos.org/QaTeam and
>> the QaWiki
>> (http://wiki.centos.org/QaWiki/AutomatedTests/GettingStartedWithGitorious was
>> written by me, don't know why this is not there any more).
>>
>> I've just changed the account to ChristophGaluschka. Could I pleasse
>> regain access to the above mentioned resources.
>>
> Christoph,
>
> My apologies for not checking your history. The
> QaWiki/AutomatedTests/GettingStartedWithGitorious page is still there.
> No sign I can see of what's wrong with your access. There are no ACLs
> on the page. Ralph or someone else with the proper privileges will have
> to create your personal page and fix permissions.
>
> Phil
>
> _______________________________________________
> CentOS-docs mailing list
> CentOS-docs@centos.org
> http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs
>
no apologies needed. The perms will shurely get fixed.

cheers

_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

Rizky Ariestiyansyah 03-25-2012 04:22 PM

edit permissions on personal page
 
until now,, i dont get permission to edit wiki hahaha :P

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Christoph Galuschka <christoph.galuschka@chello.at> wrote:

Am 25.03.2012 17:44, schrieb Phil Schaffner:

> Christoph Galuschka wrote on 03/25/2012 07:11 AM:

>> Okay:

>> My name is Christoph Galuschka. I'm from Austria (Innsbruck to me more

>> precise). I know CentOS since around 2007 ( in the form of the basic OS

>> which was provided with Skyrix's Instant OGo Enterprise Server). I'm

>> using CentOS at home and I'm deploying it at work since 2010.

>> I'm allready contributing to CentOS in the form of t_functional commits,

>> a git howto and german translations of release notes (C6.2, C5.8, live

>> media, minimum media). These are also the areas in which I would like to

>> continue to contribute.

>> The above mentioned account christophgaluschka had access to release

>> notes (live versions and qa versions).

>> Until recently I also had access to http://wiki.centos.org/QaTeam and

>> the QaWiki

>> (http://wiki.centos.org/QaWiki/AutomatedTests/GettingStartedWithGitorious was

>> written by me, don't know why this is not there any more).

>>

>> I've just changed the account to ChristophGaluschka. Could I pleasse

>> regain access to the above mentioned resources.

>>

> Christoph,

>

> My apologies for not checking your history. *The

> QaWiki/AutomatedTests/GettingStartedWithGitorious page is still there.

> No sign I can see of what's wrong with your access. *There are no ACLs

> on the page. *Ralph or someone else with the proper privileges will have

> to create your personal page and fix permissions.

>

> Phil

>

> _______________________________________________

> CentOS-docs mailing list

> CentOS-docs@centos.org

> http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

>

no apologies needed. The perms will shurely get fixed.



cheers



_______________________________________________

CentOS-docs mailing list

CentOS-docs@centos.org

http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs



--
Rizky Ariestiyansyah+62-853-1253-8951========================www.ariestiyansyah.inf o
http://0nto.wordpress.com/http://indonesianbacktrack.or.id/========================


_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

Karanbir Singh 03-25-2012 10:32 PM

edit permissions on personal page
 
On 03/23/2012 07:37 PM, Christoph Galuschka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> could you guys please grant me edit permissions on my personal page
> wiki.centos.org/christophgaluschka
>

As discussed on irc earlier in the day today, lets try and resolve the
issue in a slightly different way.


--
Karanbir Singh
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh
ICQ: 2522219 | Yahoo IM: z00dax | Gtalk: z00dax
GnuPG Key : http://www.karan.org/publickey.asc
_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:19 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.