Old 03-09-2012, 12:48 PM
john

Default Access to edit HowTosLaptops wiki

your FirstnameLastname username: JohnAde JohnAde
the proposed subject of your Wiki contribution(s): Centos6.2 on Sony VAIO VPCF11C5E***
the proposed location of your Wiki contribution(s): http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Sony/VPCF11C5E.?action="">

Please could I have access to add to the wiki. My detailks are provided above.

Regards,

John

Old 03-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On 09.03.2012 14:48, john wrote:
> *
> *
> * your FirstnameLastname username: JohnAde JohnAde
> * the proposed subject of your Wiki contribution(s): Centos6.2 on Sony
> VAIO VPCF11C5E
> * the proposed location of your Wiki contribution(s):
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Sony/VPCF11C5E.?action=edit

Okay, go ahead.

Cheers,

Ralph