Old 03-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Yves Bellefeuille

Default Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6 HowTo

Hello:

As I mentioned, I consider the Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6
HowTo to be ready. It's now at
http://wiki.centos.org/YvesBellefeuille/Grub_Installation ; I'd like to
suggest that an appropriate location would be in the HowTos, section 17,
Misc. (It doesn't seem to fit neatly anywhere else.)

I couldn't figure out how to do the two internal links at the very
bottom, so please fix that.

Thanks.

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan@storm.ca>
"La Esperanta Civito ne rifuzas anticipe la kunlaboron de erarintoj, se