Old 03-02-2012, 03:52 PM
R P Herrold

Default rename of EOL page needed

I've updated:
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/EOLC3
which, of course no longer applies to just one major release

I am unfamiliar with the process of pushing through a rename
of a page, but I see copies of change notices with Ralph doing
it from time to tome. May I request an assist here please?

-- Russ herrold

Old 03-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:52 AM, R P Herrold <herrold@owlriver.com> wrote:

> I've updated:
> * * * *http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/EOLC3
> which, of course no longer applies to just one major release
>
> I am unfamiliar with the process of pushing through a rename
> of a page, but I see copies of change notices with Ralph doing
> it from time to tome. *May I request an assist here please?

Perhaps, "More Actions" dropdown menu => select "Rename Page" ?

Akemi

Old 03-02-2012, 04:16 PM
R P Herrold

On Fri, 2 Mar 2012, Akemi Yagi wrote:

> Perhaps, "More Actions" dropdown menu => select "Rename Page" ?

heh ... done

- R