Old 02-21-2012, 02:25 AM
Yves Bellefeuille

Default HowTo: Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6

Hello:

I've completed the HowTo "Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6",
currently at http://wiki.centos.org/YvesBellefeuille/Grub_Installation

I'd like to suggest that an appropriate location would be in the HowTos,
section 17, Misc. (It doesn't seem to fit neatly anywhere else.) I
couldn't figure out how to do the two internal links at the very bottom,
so please fix that.

I've taken into account Phil Schaffner's review of a previous version in
September of last year.

Thanks.

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan@storm.ca>
"La Esperanta Civito ne rifuzas anticipe la kunlaboron de erarintoj, se

Old 03-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On Di 21 Feb 2012 04:25:44 CET, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I've completed the HowTo "Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6",
> currently at http://wiki.centos.org/YvesBellefeuille/Grub_Installation
>
> I'd like to suggest that an appropriate location would be in the HowTos,
> section 17, Misc.

Moved and linked.

Thank you,

Ralph

Old 03-07-2012, 01:57 AM
Yves Bellefeuille

On Sunday 04 March 2012, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Moved and linked.

Moving "Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6" to the How-Tos seems to
have removed my editing rights. Can they be restored? Thanks.

Yves

Old 03-11-2012, 09:12 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On 07.03.2012 03:57, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
> On Sunday 04 March 2012, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Moved and linked.
>
> Moving "Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6" to the How-Tos seems to
> have removed my editing rights. Can they be restored? Thanks.

Oh, I am terribly sorry. That happened because I moved it out of your
edit space.

Restored.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 03-16-2012, 10:37 PM
Yves Bellefeuille

On Sunday 11 March 2012, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 07.03.2012 03:57, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
>
> > Moving "Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6" to the How-Tos seems
> > to have removed my editing rights. Can they be restored? Thanks.
>
> Oh, I am terribly sorry. That happened because I moved it out of your
> edit space.

I can see "Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6" as a normal user, but
if I log into the Wiki, I now get a message that I'm not authorized to
see the document.

Old 03-16-2012, 11:26 PM
Alan Bartlett

On 16 March 2012 23:37, Yves Bellefeuille <yan@storm.ca> wrote:
> On Sunday 11 March 2012, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 07.03.2012 03:57, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
>>
>> > Moving "Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6" to the How-Tos seems
>> > to have removed my editing rights. Can they be restored? Thanks.
>>
>> Oh, I am terribly sorry. That happened because I moved it out of your
>> edit space.
>
> I can see "Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6" as a normal user, but
> if I log into the Wiki, I now get a message that I'm not authorized to
> see the document.

That is surprising.

The first three lines of the raw data file are --

Quote:
## page was renamed from YvesBellefeuille/Grub Installation
#pragma section-numbers 2
#acl YvesBellefeuille:Read,Write,Revert,Delete Default
To me, that looks correct.

Alan.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:48 AM
Yves Bellefeuille

On Friday 16 March 2012, Alan Bartlett <ajb@elrepo.org> wrote:

> The first three lines of the raw data file are --

Quote:
> ## page was renamed from YvesBellefeuille/Grub Installation
> #pragma section-numbers 2
> #acl YvesBellefeuille:Read,Write,Revert,Delete Default

It is possible it should be "read,write,revert,delete", lower case?

Old 03-17-2012, 03:59 PM
Alan Bartlett

On 17 March 2012 02:48, Yves Bellefeuille <yan@storm.ca> wrote:
> On Friday 16 March 2012, Alan Bartlett <ajb@elrepo.org> wrote:
>
>> The first three lines of the raw data file are --

Quote:
>> ## page was renamed from YvesBellefeuille/Grub Installation
>> #pragma section-numbers 2
>> #acl YvesBellefeuille:Read,Write,Revert,Delete Default
>>

> It is possible it should be "read,write,revert,delete", lower case?

Ah yes, that could be it, Yves.

As I am unable to adjust acl lines and as it seems that Ralph is at a
beer-festival (or otherwise engaged), let's call upon someone who
could edit that line to assist -- Johnny, KB, Tru are you receiving
this, please?

Alan.

Old 03-18-2012, 01:03 AM
Yves Bellefeuille

On Saturday 17 March 2012, Alan Bartlett <ajb@elrepo.org> wrote:

> As I am unable to adjust acl lines and as it seems that Ralph is at a
> beer-festival (or otherwise engaged)

I approve of going to a beer festival. :-) It can wait until Ralph is
back and sober. :-)

Yves

Old 03-21-2012, 09:13 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On So 18 Mär 2012 03:03:08 CET, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
> On Saturday 17 March 2012, Alan Bartlett <ajb@elrepo.org> wrote:
>
>> As I am unable to adjust acl lines and as it seems that Ralph is at a
>> beer-festival (or otherwise engaged)
>
> I approve of going to a beer festival. :-) It can wait until Ralph is
> back and sober. :-)

I don't drink. I do lie sometimes, but I don't drink

Try again, see if it really is case sensitive.

Cheers,

Ralph