Old 02-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Jari Jaakkola

Default Hoping to contribute

Hello everyone. My 'wikiname' is JariJaakkola.
I have a desire to be able to contribute to the CentOS community
in some way.

So, I am proposing a page that would be called a 'Newcomer's Checklist'.
I feel the location of such page could best be decided by someone else
as
it would at least depend on the quality/usefulness of the page.

Thank you,
Jari

--
Jari Jaakkola
jarijaakkola@fastmail.net

Old 02-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On 18.02.2012 23:07, Jari Jaakkola wrote:
> Hello everyone. My 'wikiname' is JariJaakkola.
> I have a desire to be able to contribute to the CentOS community
> in some way.
>
> So, I am proposing a page that would be called a 'Newcomer's Checklist'.

Newcomer's checklist for newcomers to the distribution or for newcomers
who want to contribute?

What exactly do you have in mind (yes, sounds very interesting to me)?

Cheers,

Ralph