Old 02-16-2012, 09:38 PM
John Page

Default CentOS on HP dm1-4033

JohnPage would like to create and maintain a page on installing linux on the HP dm1-4033.Others may have succeeded in installing linux on other models of the dm1, this one has a different wireless card etc.

I propose to maintain a french version too.
Proposed locations:http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/HP/Pavilion-dm1-4033

http://wiki.centos.org/fr/HowTos/Laptops/HP/Pavilion-dm1-4033
Thankyou,John

Old 02-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On 16.02.2012 23:38, John Page wrote:
> JohnPage would like to create and maintain a page on installing linux on
> the HP dm1-4033.
> Others may have succeeded in installing linux on other models of the dm1,
> this one has a different wireless card etc.

Go ahead.

As for the french version: As we have not that much french content in
the wiki at the moment, this is not really needed.

Cheers and thanks for your support.

Ralph