-   -   Indonesian Translation (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/631027-indonesian-translation.html)

Muhammad Panji 02-10-2012 02:24 AM

Indonesian Translation

Dear All,
My name is Muhammad Panji (MuhammadPanji on Wiki). I would like to help translation of wiki to Indonesian language. How should I start or whom should I coordinate with if there are already Indonesian translator. Thank you.

-----
Muhammad Panji
http://www.panji.web.id* * * * * * * * * * * ** http://www.kurungsiku.com

http://sumodirjo.wordpress.com* * * * * http://www.kurungsiku.web.id

Muhammad Panji 02-16-2012 02:05 AM

Indonesian Translation

My name is Muhammad Panji (MuhammadPanji on Wiki). I would like to help translation of wiki to Indonesian language. How should I start or whom should I coordinate with if there are already Indonesian translator. Thank you.
Dear All,
sorry for replying my own thread. I would like to ask how to start translating the wiki to Indonesian language. are there any steps that I have to do before I granted permission to edit wiki? thank you.

Regards,

*
--
-----

Ralph Angenendt 02-16-2012 08:06 PM

Indonesian Translation

On 16.02.2012 04:05, Muhammad Panji wrote:
> Dear All,
> sorry for replying my own thread. I would like to ask how to start
> translating the wiki to Indonesian language. are there any steps that I
> have to do before I granted permission to edit wiki? thank you.

The wiki has some lines on how to contribute to the wiki.

http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute#head-42b3d8e26400a106851a61aebe5c2cca54dd79e5

Regarding your request to translate the wiki: Are you sure that you can
spend the time to completely translate the wiki? To keep it up to date
when the original pages change? Are you alone or do you have a few
people who want to help with that task?

Cheers,

Ralph

Muhammad Panji 02-17-2012 01:34 AM

Indonesian Translation

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:06 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com> wrote:

On 16.02.2012 04:05, Muhammad Panji wrote:

> Dear All,

> sorry for replying my own thread. I would like to ask how to start

> translating the wiki to Indonesian language. are there any steps that I

> have to do before I granted permission to edit wiki? thank you.

The wiki has some lines on how to contribute to the wiki.

http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute#head-42b3d8e26400a106851a61aebe5c2cca54dd79e5

Regarding your request to translate the wiki: Are you sure that you can

spend the time to completely translate the wiki? To keep it up to date

when the original pages change? Are you alone or do you have a few

people who want to help with that task?
Hi Ralph,
I try to spend several hours a week to translate the Wiki. If possible I would start small by translating several main pages first and keep up with update and then I can move to the more specific how-to pages. I'm alone right now, if anyone from Indonesia in this lists would join that would be better. Thank you.

Cheers,

*
--
-----

Ralph Angenendt 02-19-2012 03:50 PM

Indonesian Translation

On 17.02.2012 03:34, Muhammad Panji wrote:

> I try to spend several hours a week to translate the Wiki. If possible I
> would start small by translating several main pages first and keep up with
> update and then I can move to the more specific how-to pages. I'm alone
> right now, if anyone from Indonesia in this lists would join that would be
> better. Thank you.

Okay, Johnny had someone else who wanted to help there (or was that
Karanbir?). I point them to this discussion.

Cheers,

Ralph

Hendrawan 02-19-2012 11:30 PM

Indonesian Translation

All,

I would help panji to translate.

--

Take Care,

Hendrawan

Muhammad Panji 02-20-2012 08:11 AM

Indonesian Translation

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 11:50 PM, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com> wrote:

On 17.02.2012 03:34, Muhammad Panji wrote:

> I try to spend several hours a week to translate the Wiki. If possible I

> would start small by translating several main pages first and keep up with

> update and then I can move to the more specific how-to pages. I'm alone

> right now, if anyone from Indonesia in this lists would join that would be

> better. Thank you.

Okay, Johnny had someone else who wanted to help there (or was that

Karanbir?). I point them to this discussion.
Hi Ralph,
Karanbir already contacted me and we already discuss about centos community in Indonesia. Right now there are Hendrawan and Rizky who ready to help with Indonesian translation. So, how can we start getting permission to edit wiki? thank you.

-----

Karanbir Singh 02-20-2012 12:52 PM

Indonesian Translation

Hi guys,

On 02/20/2012 09:11 AM, Muhammad Panji wrote:
> Karanbir already contacted me and we already discuss about centos
> community in Indonesia. Right now there are Hendrawan and Rizky who
> ready to help with Indonesian translation. So, how can we start getting
> permission to edit wiki? thank you.
> Regards,

on irc, we had agreed to have a chat in #centos-devel at 16:00 UTC (
thats just over 2 hrs from now ), can we still do that ?

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219 | Yahoo IM: z00dax | Gtalk: z00dax

Rizky Ariestiyansyah 02-20-2012 01:08 PM

Indonesian Translation

OK, now iam on IRC

On 02/20/2012 09:11 AM, Muhammad Panji wrote:

> Karanbir already contacted me and we already discuss about centos

> community in Indonesia. Right now there are Hendrawan and Rizky who

> ready to help with Indonesian translation. So, how can we start getting

> permission to edit wiki? thank you.

> Regards,

on irc, we had agreed to have a chat in #centos-devel at 16:00 UTC (

thats just over 2 hrs from now ), can we still do that ?

--

Karanbir Singh

+44-207-0999389*| http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh

ICQ: 2522219 * *| Yahoo IM: z00dax * * *| Gtalk: z00dax

Rizky Ariestiyansyah+62-853-1253-8951========================www.ariestiyansyah.inf o
http://0nto.wordpress.com/http://indonesianbacktrack.or.id/========================

Rizky Ariestiyansyah 02-20-2012 04:04 PM

Indonesian Translation

Frontpage