Old 02-20-2012, 08:48 PM
Muhammad Panji

Default Indonesian Translation

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists@karan.org> wrote:

Hi guys,

On 02/20/2012 09:11 AM, Muhammad Panji wrote:

> Karanbir already contacted me and we already discuss about centos

> community in Indonesia. Right now there are Hendrawan and Rizky who

> ready to help with Indonesian translation. So, how can we start getting

> permission to edit wiki? thank you.

> Regards,

on irc, we had agreed to have a chat in #centos-devel at 16:00 UTC (

thats just over 2 hrs from now ), can we still do that ?
Sorry, I missed the chat. Is the chat log available? how do we plan to move with the translation process? thank you.

-----
Muhammad Panji
http://www.panji.web.id* * * * * * * * * * * ** http://www.kurungsiku.com

http://sumodirjo.wordpress.com* * * * * http://www.kurungsiku.web.id

Old 02-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Karanbir Singh

Hi

On 02/20/2012 09:48 PM, Muhammad Panji wrote:
> Sorry, I missed the chat. Is the chat log available? how do we plan to
> move with the translation process? thank you.

We decided to setup a language specific mailing list and to bring
together a few people who are interested in doing this. That is still
the plan, but we've all got quite busy with 5.8, so lets wait for that
to get released and we can get the mailing list setup at
http://lists.centos.org and take it from there.

Getting together a peer group at the very start can be quite valuable to
ensure the effort is not wasted and can be sustained longer term as well.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219 | Yahoo IM: z00dax | Gtalk: z00dax

Old 02-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Rizky Ariestiyansyah

Yeah, we will waiting for this,*we will help the centos to bring centos be a big community.success for centos 5.8 development, we will keep an eye in the mailing list, and help the centos

On 02/20/2012 09:48 PM, Muhammad Panji wrote:

> Sorry, I missed the chat. Is the chat log available? how do we plan to

> move with the translation process? thank you.

We decided to setup a language specific mailing list and to bring

together a few people who are interested in doing this. That is still

the plan, but we've all got quite busy with 5.8, so lets wait for that

to get released and we can get the mailing list setup at

http://lists.centos.org and take it from there.

Getting together a peer group at the very start can be quite valuable to

ensure the effort is not wasted and can be sustained longer term as well.

--

Karanbir Singh

+44-207-0999389*| http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh

ICQ: 2522219 * *| Yahoo IM: z00dax * * *| Gtalk: z00dax

Rizky Ariestiyansyah+62-853-1253-8951========================www.ariestiyansyah.inf o
http://0nto.wordpress.com/http://indonesianbacktrack.or.id/========================