Old 01-22-2012, 06:06 PM
Boris Epstein

Default contributing to CentOS

Hello there,
I've used CentOS for awhile. Really like that distro and am thinking of contributing to the effort.
So now I am trying to follow the instructions here:

http://wiki.centos.org/Contributeďż˝(Section 3)
My CentOS wiki login is: BorisEpstein
The subject on contributions to the Wiki - whatever I know. I have experience configuring CentOS boxes as OpenVPN, NIS, print servers, etc.You are asking for a proposed location. I am not sure what kind of location is referred to there.

Also, I could contribute using my IT and programming experience and knowledge. Here's my resume:
http://technonutsnbolts.blogspot.com/2011/10/resume.html

Cheers,
Boris.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:03 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On 22.01.2012 20:06, Boris Epstein wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I've used CentOS for awhile. Really like that distro and am thinking of
> contributing to the effort.
>
> So now I am trying to follow the instructions here:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute (Section 3)
>
> My CentOS wiki login is: BorisEpstein
> The subject on contributions to the Wiki - whatever I know. I have
> experience configuring CentOS boxes as OpenVPN, NIS, print servers, etc.
> You are asking for a proposed location. I am not sure what kind of location
> is referred to there.

We assume, that you already have some document or some ideas you want to
contribute to the wiki - that's why we ask for what you'd like to add to
the wiki.

> Also, I could contribute using my IT and programming experience and
> knowledge.

Here too: Do you have anything specific in mind in which areas you would
like to help?

Cheers and thanks for stepping forward,

Ralph