Old 01-21-2012, 09:45 AM
Christopher Meng

Default When can I edit wiki?

When can I edit wiki?I have waited for nearly a month

--

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

My personal blog is http://cicku.me,hope you can visit and say something
about it.
More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku

Old 01-22-2012, 09:01 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On 21.01.2012 11:45, Christopher Meng wrote:
> When can I edit wiki?I have waited for nearly a month

Timothy: Are you two clear about who edits what?

Ralph

Old 01-22-2012, 11:49 PM
Christopher Meng

Of course I will be responsible for Simplified Chinese (简体*文);And he
will be responsible for Traditional Chinese (繁?*文)

Old 01-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Timothy Lee

Dear Ralph,

Yes, Christopher will be handling the Simplified Chinese
translations.* Please grant him the necessary access rights.

Christopher, please go ahead with the edit.* As I've already
mentioned in a previous mail, perhaps you could start out by
polishing the existing Simplified Chinese translations first.* Of
course, you are welcome to re-write them from scratch should you
feel compelled to do so.

Regards,

Timothy

Of course I will be responsible for Simplified Chinese (简体*文);And he
will be responsible for Traditional Chinese (繁體*文)

Old 02-03-2012, 05:43 AM
Timothy Lee

Dear Ralph,

Yes, Christopher will be handling the Simplified Chinese
translations.* Please grant him the necessary access rights.

Christopher, please go ahead with the edit.* As I've already
mentioned in a previous mail, perhaps you could start out by
polishing the existing Simplified Chinese translations first.* Of
course, you are welcome to re-write them from scratch should you
feel compelled to do so.

Of course I will be responsible for Simplified Chinese (简体*文);And he
will be responsible for Traditional Chinese (繁體*文)

When can I edit wiki?I have waited for nearly a month

Timothy: Are you two clear about who edits what?

Ralph

If you can find the time to grant Christopher access rights to edit
Simplified Chinese (zh) articles on the wiki, it would be great!

Regards,

Timothy

Old 02-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On 03.02.2012 07:43, Timothy Lee wrote:
> Dear Ralph,

Yeah, sorry. Fosdem preparations, sickness - my fault. He can now edit.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 02-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Christopher Meng

Thanks again

--

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador of Fedora Project and Maintainer of CentOS wiki.

Website:http://cicku.me Hope you can visit and leave some comments.

More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku

Old 02-15-2012, 04:19 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On 10.02.2012 02:14, Christopher Meng wrote:
> Still cant edit

Hmmm. You should be able to edit anything below wiki.centos.org/zh/ - is
that wrong?

Ralph

Old 02-16-2012, 07:00 AM
Christopher Meng

ok

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador of Fedora Project and Maintainer of CentOS wiki.

Website:http://cicku.me Hope you can visit and leave some comments.

More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 1:19 AM, Ralph Angenendt