Old 02-16-2012, 07:02 AM
Christopher Meng

Default When can I edit wiki?

No,the wiki system donot allow my edit request

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador of Fedora Project and Maintainer of CentOS wiki.

Website:http://cicku.me Hope you can visit and leave some comments.

More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku

Old 02-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On 16.02.2012 09:02, Christopher Meng wrote:
> No,the wiki system donot allow my edit request

Are you logged in (ChristopherMeng)? What are you exactly trying to do
where? (URL)?

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 02-17-2012, 06:54 AM
Christopher Meng

Well,not only a Zh page....I need every page of zh-tw.

Well,Mr.Ralph,I hope wiki system can use a page 'zh',which include 2
redirect link of zh-cn and zh-tw.Because Chinese have 2
version:Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador of Fedora Project and Maintainer of CentOS wiki.

Website:http://cicku.me Hope you can visit and leave some comments.

More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 5:03 AM, Ralph Angenendt

Old 02-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On 17.02.2012 08:54, Christopher Meng wrote:
> Well,not only a Zh page....I need every page of zh-tw.
>
> Well,Mr.Ralph,I hope wiki system can use a page 'zh',which include 2
> redirect link of zh-cn and zh-tw.Because Chinese have 2
> version:Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

If you look at the wiki frontpage, you'll find that traditional lives
under zh-tw/, while simplified lives under zh/ - and you should be able
to add and edit there.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 02-21-2012, 12:15 AM
Timothy Lee

Dear Christopher,

Now I'm confused... I thought you were going to maintain the Simplified
Chinese translations, right? If that's the case, then they are all
hosted under http://wiki.centos.org/zh/ . The account "ChristopherMeng"
should have write privilege to those pages already.

Regards,
Timothy