Old 01-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Brenden Walker

Default proposed 'howto'?

I'm horribly new at this. I just went through the process of setting
up CentOS to use PAM + Kerboros for authenticating users to an Active
Directory domain. I ended up having to read a lot of out of date or
related howtos to get what I need.

I documented the process I used and just got done re-doing it on a
fresh VM install to make sure I covered everything.

I figured rather than keeping this documentation 'in house' I'd see if
there is a need/place for this on the Wiki. I'd be happy to give it a
shot, or pass it along for someone else to post.

Old 01-19-2012, 09:27 PM
Jerry Amundson

I'm horribly new at this. *I just went through the process of setting

up CentOS to use PAM + Kerboros for authenticating users to an Active

Directory domain. *I ended up having to read a lot of out of date or

related howtos to get what I need.

What version of CentOS?*
I documented the process I used and just got done re-doing it on a

fresh VM install to make sure I covered everything.

I figured rather than keeping this documentation 'in house' I'd see if

there is a need/place for this on the Wiki. *I'd be happy to give it a

shot, or pass it along for someone else to post.

Did you use this at some point along the way?http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/WinbindADS

Either way, I'm interested in what you put together.
thanks,jerry