Old 12-23-2011, 08:23 AM
"Josť G. Arribas"

Default Permission for the spanish translation

Sorry, but I haven't permission to create a new empty page for the spanish translation of the 6.2 release notes in the wiki.

Could you please give it to me?*

Thanks and best regards.

Jose (user JoseArribas)*

Old 01-08-2012, 04:38 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On 23.12.2011 10:23, "Josť G. Arribas" wrote:
> Sorry, but I haven't permission to create a new empty page for the spanish
> translation of the 6.2 release notes in the wiki.
> Could you please give it to me?

Where are you trying to create a new page? You should be able to do so
under Manuals/ReleaseNotes - you have the correct permissions for that.

Sorry for the late reply and a happy new year!

Ralph