-   -   Permission for the spanish translation (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/613144-permission-spanish-translation.html)

"Josť G. Arribas" 12-23-2011 08:23 AM

Permission for the spanish translation

Sorry, but I haven't permission to create a new empty page for the spanish translation of the 6.2 release notes in the wiki.

Could you please give it to me?*

Thanks and best regards.

Jose (user JoseArribas)*

Ralph Angenendt 01-08-2012 04:38 PM

On 23.12.2011 10:23, "Josť G. Arribas" wrote:
> Sorry, but I haven't permission to create a new empty page for the spanish
> translation of the 6.2 release notes in the wiki.
> Could you please give it to me?

Where are you trying to create a new page? You should be able to do so
under Manuals/ReleaseNotes - you have the correct permissions for that.

Sorry for the late reply and a happy new year!

Ralph