Old 12-20-2011, 03:18 PM
Emiel van Grinsven

Default Request wiki edit rights

Hi,
I'm working with centos and redhat and am going to install centos on my (employers) hp probook.Willing to write on the wiki about all this if you'll let me.

Username: EmielvanGrinsvenLocation of contributions, laptopSubject of contributions, installation (dual boot)
Regards, Emiel

Old 12-22-2011, 08:37 AM
Ralph Angenendt

2011/12/20 Emiel van Grinsven <emielvg@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working with centos and redhat and am going to install centos on my
> (employers) hp probook.
> Willing to write on the wiki about all this if you'll let me.

We more orless would like to have an idea about what you want to write
to see if there might be better places for that documentation, to see
where it fits in the wiki or just to see if there will be duplicate
content through that.

So: What exactly would you like to document in the wiki?

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 12-22-2011, 09:33 AM
Emiel van Grinsven

Hi Ralph,
I mainly wanted to describe specifics about the installation on this device. What works and what not et cetera

Regards, Emiel

Old 12-22-2011, 11:14 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On 22.12.2011 11:33, Emiel van Grinsven wrote:
> Hi Ralph,
>
> I mainly wanted to describe specifics about the installation on this
> device. What works and what not et cetera

Oh, sorry. I read "Product", not "Probook".

Go ahead, you can edit now under the HowTos/Laptop area.

Ralph

Old 12-23-2011, 06:43 AM
Emiel van Grinsven

No problem