Old 12-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Gianluca Cecchi

Default Release notes for centos 6.2?

Hello,
I'm seeing signals about imminent availability of CentOS 6.2 and
release to external mirrors... very good!
Any draft page about release notes for translation?

Gianluca

Old 12-19-2011, 11:22 AM
Johnny Hughes

On 12/19/2011 06:12 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm seeing signals about imminent availability of CentOS 6.2 and
> release to external mirrors... very good!
> Any draft page about release notes for translation?

There is a page, but I still need to finalize it. It is currently
available for editing by only the QA team.

If you are not on the QA team, are a translator, and would like to join
the QA team, then make sure you have a wiki.centos.org login account and
let me know what it is and we will get you on the QA team.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes

Old 12-19-2011, 01:58 PM
"christoph.galuschka@chello.at"

---- Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org> schrieb:
> On 12/19/2011 06:12 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I'm seeing signals about imminent availability of CentOS 6.2 and
> > release to external mirrors... very good!
> > Any draft page about release notes for translation?
>
> There is a page, but I still need to finalize it. It is currently
> available for editing by only the QA team.
>
> If you are not on the QA team, are a translator, and would like to join
> the QA team, then make sure you have a wiki.centos.org login account and
> let me know what it is and we will get you on the QA team.
>
> Thanks,
> Johnny Hughes

Would QA-access be possible for me too? I did the german translation of C6.1 and would like to continue with 6.2 ...

Thanks and cheers
Christoph

Old 12-21-2011, 07:15 AM
"José G. Arribas"

El 19 de diciembre de 2011 a las 15:58 "christoph.galuschka@chello.at" <christoph.galuschka@chello.at> escribió:

> ---- Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org> schrieb:

> > On 12/19/2011 06:12 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:

> > > Hello,

> > > I'm seeing signals about imminent availability of CentOS 6.2 and

> > > release to external mirrors... very good!

> > > Any draft page about release notes for translation?

> > There is a page, but I still need to finalize it.* It is currently

> > available for editing by only the QA team.

> > If you are not on the QA team, are a translator, and would like to join

> > the QA team, then make sure you have a wiki.centos.org login account and

> > let me know what it is and we will get you on the QA team.

> > Thanks,

> > Johnny Hughes

> Would QA-access be possible for me too? I did the german translation of C6.1 and would like to continue with 6.2 ...

> Thanks and cheers

> Christoph

> CentOS-docs@centos.org

Could you give me access to make the spanish translation? I'm trying to create the page but the wiki said that I have no permissions for that.

My user is JoseArribas.

*

Thanks and best regards.

José G. Arribas *