Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   CentOS Docs (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/)
-   -   Release notes for centos 6.2? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/611697-release-notes-centos-6-2-a.html)

Gianluca Cecchi 12-19-2011 11:12 AM

Release notes for centos 6.2?
 
Hello,
I'm seeing signals about imminent availability of CentOS 6.2 and
release to external mirrors... very good!
Any draft page about release notes for translation?

Gianluca
_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

Johnny Hughes 12-19-2011 11:22 AM

Release notes for centos 6.2?
 
On 12/19/2011 06:12 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm seeing signals about imminent availability of CentOS 6.2 and
> release to external mirrors... very good!
> Any draft page about release notes for translation?

There is a page, but I still need to finalize it. It is currently
available for editing by only the QA team.

If you are not on the QA team, are a translator, and would like to join
the QA team, then make sure you have a wiki.centos.org login account and
let me know what it is and we will get you on the QA team.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes



_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

"christoph.galuschka@chello.at" 12-19-2011 01:58 PM

Release notes for centos 6.2?
 
---- Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org> schrieb:
> On 12/19/2011 06:12 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I'm seeing signals about imminent availability of CentOS 6.2 and
> > release to external mirrors... very good!
> > Any draft page about release notes for translation?
>
> There is a page, but I still need to finalize it. It is currently
> available for editing by only the QA team.
>
> If you are not on the QA team, are a translator, and would like to join
> the QA team, then make sure you have a wiki.centos.org login account and
> let me know what it is and we will get you on the QA team.
>
> Thanks,
> Johnny Hughes
>
Would QA-access be possible for me too? I did the german translation of C6.1 and would like to continue with 6.2 ...

Thanks and cheers
Christoph
_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

"José G. Arribas" 12-21-2011 07:15 AM

Release notes for centos 6.2?
 
El 19 de diciembre de 2011 a las 15:58 "christoph.galuschka@chello.at" <christoph.galuschka@chello.at> escribió:


>


> ---- Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org> schrieb:


> > On 12/19/2011 06:12 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:


> > > Hello,


> > > I'm seeing signals about imminent availability of CentOS 6.2 and


> > > release to external mirrors... very good!


> > > Any draft page about release notes for translation?


> >


> > There is a page, but I still need to finalize it.* It is currently


> > available for editing by only the QA team.


> >


> > If you are not on the QA team, are a translator, and would like to join


> > the QA team, then make sure you have a wiki.centos.org login account and


> > let me know what it is and we will get you on the QA team.


> >


> > Thanks,


> > Johnny Hughes


> >


> Would QA-access be possible for me too? I did the german translation of C6.1 and would like to continue with 6.2 ...


>


> Thanks and cheers


> Christoph


> _______________________________________________


> CentOS-docs mailing list


> CentOS-docs@centos.org


> http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

Could you give me access to make the spanish translation? I'm trying to create the page but the wiki said that I have no permissions for that.

My user is JoseArribas.

*

Thanks and best regards.

José G. Arribas *


_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:58 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.