-   -   C6.1 MinimalCD / LiveCD / LiveDVD wiki pages (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/608036-c6-1-minimalcd-livecd-livedvd-wiki-pages.html)

Anssi Johansson 12-08-2011 05:23 PM

C6.1 MinimalCD / LiveCD / LiveDVD wiki pages

Hi, the README.txt of CentOS 6.1 refers to the following nonexistent
wiki pages:

http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSMinimalCD6.1
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD6.1
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveDVD6.1

Copying those pages from their respective 6.0 versions might be an
appropriate first step. I could help in updating those pages if I'm
given the appropriate edit permissions on the wiki. I (AnssiJohansson)
have created an account on the wiki just a few moments ago.