-   -   6.1 Release Notes translations (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/607251-6-1-release-notes-translations.html)

David Hrbáč 12-06-2011 09:05 PM

6.1 Release Notes translations

Dne 6.12.2011 22:26, Joshua Thijssen napsal(a):
> I've updated the RN for 6.0 with the latest texts, plus I've used the
> include sections. The dutch word for dutch is "Nederlands" so it should be:
>
> * [:Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0/Dutch:Nederlands (ne)] - Joshua Thijssen
>
> Since this is located inside an include section I'm not sure if I should
> change that.
>
> If everything is ok, I'll take a look at the CentOS 6.1 RN
>
> gr,
> josh

Josh,
I have added it to RN. Seems OK now.
DH

Joshua Thijssen 12-07-2011 07:14 AM

6.1 Release Notes translations

The dutch version of the RN 6.1 should be finished:

http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.1/Dutch

Gianluca Cecchi 12-07-2011 11:48 PM

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Joshua Thijssen wrote:
The dutch version of the RN 6.1 should be finished:

http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.1/Dutch

The Italian version of the RN for 6.1 was completed (based on the current draft)
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.1/Italian

Gianluca

Christoph Galuschka 12-11-2011 05:07 PM

6.1 Release Notes translations

Hello,

I have completed the german translation of the C6.1 release notes and
would like to put them up at the wiki. I've also created a user account
in the wiki but do not (yet) have write access. Could somebody please help.
For now I've got the translation as an odf-file (allready mailed to
Ralph as advised by KB).

Thanks and cheers
Christoph

"Jos G. Arribas" 12-11-2011 07:44 PM

6.1 Release Notes translations

I'm in the same situation with the same doubt.
This is the link
to the odf file with the spanish translation of the Release Notes of CentOS 6.1.

Thanks.*

Jos G. Arribas

El 11 de diciembre de 2011 a las 19:07 Christoph Galuschka <christoph.galuschka@chello.at> escribi:

*

David Hrbáč 12-12-2011 06:09 AM

6.1 Release Notes translations

is the link to the odf file with the spanish translation
of the Release Notes of CentOS 6.1.

Thanks.*

José G. Arribas

José,

Create account on wiki and ask Ralf to add permissions.

DH

Felipe Sols 12-12-2011 06:24 AM

6.1 Release Notes translations

Hello,
I would like to help by submitting spanish translations, starting with the 6.1 release notes. What requirements should I meet in order to get write access?
Regards,

Felipe Sols

David Hrbáč 12-12-2011 06:53 AM

Dne 12.12.2011 8:24, Felipe Sol*s napsal(a):
> Hello,
>
> I would like to help by submitting spanish translations, starting with
> the 6.1 release notes. What requirements should I meet in order to get
> write access?
>
> Regards,
>
> Felipe Sol*s

Felipe,
Create account on wiki http://wiki.centos.org/UserPreferences and ask
Ralf for permissions. BTW José G. Arribas have created Esp RN, see
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13524967/Centos_6_2_NotasDeLaVersion.odt.
Regards,
DH

Christoph Galuschka 12-15-2011 09:04 PM

6.1 Release Notes translations

> Hello,
>
> I have completed the german translation of the C6.1 release notes and
> would like to put them up at the wiki. I've also created a user account
> in the wiki but do not (yet) have write access. Could somebody please help.
> For now I've got the translation as an odf-file (allready mailed to
> Ralph as advised by KB).
>
> Thanks and cheers
> Christoph

Ralph: Thanks for putting the german notes up. If possible could you please grant my user write access to
that page to remedy some errors in the translation?

Thanks and cheers
Christoph