Old 12-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Johnny Hughes

Default 6.1 Release Notes translations

Can we get the people who normally translate the Release Notes started
on the current version of the notes for 6.1?

Here is the current version ... I am getting ready to add the CDs and
the sha1sums soon, everything else should be fairly stable in there.

http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.1

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes

Old 12-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Joshua Thijssen

I've created the dutch translation for 6.0, but they were never included
on the main release page.

I'm happy to translate the 6.1 release notes if somebody can add them to
the main (english) list as a translation.

Old 12-06-2011, 06:52 PM
David Hrbáč

Dne 6.12.2011 20:35, Joshua Thijssen napsal(a):
> I've created the dutch translation for 6.0, but they were never included
> on the main release page.
>
> I'm happy to translate the 6.1 release notes if somebody can add them to
> the main (english) list as a translation.

Joshua,
I will add it. On Dutch RN I can see:
* [:Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0/Germanutch (ne)] - Joshua Thijsse
which is wrong. It should be:
* [:Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0/Dutch:XXX (ne)] - Joshua Thijsse
where XXX is "Dutch in Dutch". So please provide native name and I'm
going to add it. Also note, that there are include sections within the
RN which you must follow. Correct also page header to contain proper
language code.
Regards,
David Hrbáč

Old 12-06-2011, 08:26 PM
Joshua Thijssen

I've updated the RN for 6.0 with the latest texts, plus I've used the
include sections. The dutch word for dutch is "Nederlands" so it should be:

* [:Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0/Dutch:Nederlands (ne)] - Joshua Thijssen

Since this is located inside an include section I'm not sure if I should
change that.

If everything is ok, I'll take a look at the CentOS 6.1 RN

gr,
josh