Old 03-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Dag Wieers

Default Redoing FAQ

Hi,

While I was interested to add some FAQ items regarding CentOS
continuity/release frequency, I noticed that the FAQ didn't look all too
well and the old TOC was seperately maintained from the content/titles.

I changed this for the General FAQ and will do so for the other FAQs as
well. You can see the difference between the old:

http://wiki.centos.org/FAQ/General?action=recall&rev=17

and the new

http://wiki.centos.org/FAQ/General?action=recall&rev=18

It is without any doubt much easier to manage and navigate. And it fixes
some inconsistencies.

--
-- dag wieers, dag@wieers.com, http://dag.wieers.com/ --