-   -   new translator (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/59570-new-translator.html)

nicolas dolisy 03-22-2008 09:37 AM

new translator

hi,

I introduce myself quickly, my name is nicolas dolisy, I use fedora
since 2003, and centos since last year.
I write this mail because i want to contribute to the french translation
of the Wiki. So if an admin can let me access to the french pages, it
would be nice...

Thanks

nicolas dolisy

"Daniel de Kok" 03-22-2008 10:30 AM

new translator

Hi Nicolas,

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 11:37 AM, nicolas dolisy <nicolas.dolisy@free.fr> wrote:
> I introduce myself quickly, my name is nicolas dolisy, I use fedora
> since 2003, and centos since last year.
> I write this mail because i want to contribute to the french translation
> of the Wiki. So if an admin can let me access to the french pages, it
> would be nice...

Could you provide some sample translations (e.g. for existing Wiki pages)?

Take care,
Daniel

nicolas dolisy 03-22-2008 09:02 PM

new translator

Hi Daniel,

Daniel de Kok a écrit :

Hi Nicolas,

I introduce myself quickly, my name is nicolas dolisy, I use fedora
since 2003, and centos since last year.
I write this mail because i want to contribute to the french translation
of the Wiki. So if an admin can let me access to the french pages, it
would be nice...

Could you provide some sample translations (e.g. for existing Wiki pages)?

Take care,
Daniel

Thanks for your Re:
I would like to translate the laptops part of the howto for the french
website of centos.

Have a nice day,
Nicolas