Old 11-01-2011, 02:35 AM
Aleksey Tsalolikhin

Default how to submit corrections for virt-bridge-errors page?

Hi. This page saved me a lot of trouble today, when my Xen 3
multi-bridge setup stopped working after updated from CentOS 5.5 to
5.7:

http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/Virtualization-en-US/ch-virt-bridge-errors.html

However there were a couple of errors in the script:

use of "op" instead of "OP" (variable name mismatch) and use of

..
,,

instead of
;;

in the shell "case" structure.

I can't tell if these errors are from redhat.com or from CentOS, and I
couldn't find the Red Hat source.

So I'm posting here just to do something in the general direction of
improving this resource.

Thank you! Love CentOS.

Yours fondly,
Aleksey

Old 11-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On 01.11.2011 04:35, Aleksey Tsalolikhin wrote:

> I can't tell if these errors are from redhat.com or from CentOS, and I
> couldn't find the Red Hat source.

They are errors by upstream, I guess. But: These docs are still licensed
in a way that we cannot change them, as far as I remember.

Regards,

Ralph