Old 03-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Ned Slider

Default SASL and SSL/TLS guide for postfix/dovecot

Hi List,

Following on in my ever expanding series of postfix/dovecot guides, I've
created a page and started a SASL and SSL/TLS guide for postfix/dovecot:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/postfix_sasl

The SASL section is pretty much complete but I am yet to start the
SSL/TLS section (hope to get this done over the next week or so).

As usual I'd welcome comments, particularly from those with any
experience in this area

Regards,

Ned

Old 03-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Ned Slider

This guide is pretty much complete now in terms of planned content. Will
most likely need a bit of polishing and fix some typos, but if anyone
wants to give it a look over and offer comments, I'd appreciate any
feedback.

Regards,

Ned