-   -   SASL and SSL/TLS guide for postfix/dovecot (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/58902-sasl-ssl-tls-guide-postfix-dovecot.html)

Ned Slider 03-18-2008 02:16 PM

SASL and SSL/TLS guide for postfix/dovecot

Hi List,

Following on in my ever expanding series of postfix/dovecot guides, I've
created a page and started a SASL and SSL/TLS guide for postfix/dovecot:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/postfix_sasl

The SASL section is pretty much complete but I am yet to start the
SSL/TLS section (hope to get this done over the next week or so).

As usual I'd welcome comments, particularly from those with any
experience in this area :)

Regards,

Ned

Ned Slider 03-21-2008 02:33 PM

SASL and SSL/TLS guide for postfix/dovecot

This guide is pretty much complete now in terms of planned content. Will
most likely need a bit of polishing and fix some typos, but if anyone
wants to give it a look over and offer comments, I'd appreciate any
feedback.

Regards,

Ned