Old 09-26-2011, 12:02 AM
Harry

Default Unsubscribe from this mailing-list

Dear Support officer,
Could you please Unsubscribe me from this mailing list, as it is a duplicate copy of my other email
Kind Regards
Harry

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 1:11 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com> wrote:

On 09/20/2011 03:03 AM, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:

> Is it possible to automatically number lines in code, but without syntax

> highlighting? The only example in the syntax reference is #!python,

> which highlights Python syntax. I tried replacing #!python by #!bash,

> but that didn't work.

As far as I know that doesn't work OOTB. Moin just takes advantage of

the wiki being written in python here, I guess

Cheers,

Ralph