Old 09-13-2011, 06:44 PM
Phil Schaffner

Default HOWTO: Configure a CentOS 6 Network Install Server - on my home page wiki

Adrian Hall wrote on 09/13/2011 02:24 PM:
> http://wiki.centos.org/AdrianHall/NetworkInstallServer
>
> I would suggest it goes into the HOWTO list.

Looks very complete. Without testing the procedure, I will offer a few
minor suggestions and comments.

1. The preferred method for becoming root is usually "su -". A user
will not have sudo access by default. You might want to link to
http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/BecomingRoot

2. On the rsync command I would use "-aH" or "--archive --hard-link" to
save space by preserving hard links.

3. There are some syntax problems with the code "{{{ ... }}}" structure
in the menu section.

Phil