Old 09-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Adrian Hall

Default Home Page Editing

If someone can enable my Wiki account (AdrianHall) to allow me to edit my home page, I will put drafts in wiki format of the two documents I have proposed (yesterday and today), plus the "How to relay postfix through GMail" Tips&Tricks article I am in process of verifying - k-thx-bai.

--
Adrian Hall (Personal Account)
photoadrian@gmail.com

Old 09-11-2011, 07:48 AM
Ralph Angenendt

On 09/06/2011 07:40 PM, Adrian Hall wrote:
> If someone can enable my Wiki account (AdrianHall) to allow me to edit
> my home page, I will put drafts in wiki format of the two documents I
> have proposed (yesterday and today), plus the "How to relay postfix
> through GMail" Tips&Tricks article I am in process of verifying - k-thx-bai.

Done.

Cheers,

Ralph