Old 09-06-2011, 02:09 AM
Jerry Amundson

Default Contribute page

The last sentence of http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute
indicates a RHEL Beta is available, but this is not the case,
currently. Maybe a more generic statement, and not specific to release
number, could be in place here? If such a link to "upstream" can be
found of course, as I seem unable to find such things tonight. Not
even a fitting mailing list or "group". Frustrating.

jerry

Old 09-06-2011, 02:30 AM
R P Herrold

On Mon, 5 Sep 2011, Jerry Amundson wrote:

> The last sentence of http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute
> indicates a RHEL Beta is available, but this is not the case,
> currently. Maybe a more generic statement, and not specific to release
> number, could be in place here? If such a link to "upstream" can be
> found of course, as I seem unable to find such things tonight. Not
> even a fitting mailing list or "group". Frustrating.

There is no static upstream URL for such

yeah -- wiki's rot. I've noted it before and it has fallen on
deaf ears. Ahh, well. I'll fix it tomorrow when I get to a
high bandwidth environment if someone does not beat me to it

Thank you for the report

-- Russ herrold