Old 08-11-2011, 01:30 AM
Yves Bellefeuille

Default Skype on CentOS 6

Hi:

I've finished the changes about installing Skype on CentOS 6. Thanks.

(Except that I still think that this information should be moved in the
list of HowTos from section 17, "Misc.", to section 18, "Non CentOS
Applications".)

Yves

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan@storm.ca>
"La Esperanta Civito ne rifuzas anticipe la kunlaboron de erarintoj, se

Old 08-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Phil Schaffner

Yves Bellefeuille wrote on 08/10/2011 09:30 PM:
> Hi:
>
> I've finished the changes about installing Skype on CentOS 6. Thanks.
>
> (Except that I still think that this information should be moved in the
> list of HowTos from section 17, "Misc.", to section 18, "Non CentOS
> Applications".)

Yves,

I think you made substantial changes since the start of a forum thread
on Skype on CentOS-6, but please have a look at the links in the
following post to see if there's anything helpful.

https://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=140143&topic_id=32642&forum= 56#forumpost140143

Thanks,
Phil

Old 08-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 11.08.11 03:30, schrieb Yves Bellefeuille:
> Hi:
>
> I've finished the changes about installing Skype on CentOS 6. Thanks.
>
> (Except that I still think that this information should be moved in the
> list of HowTos from section 17, "Misc.", to section 18, "Non CentOS
> Applications".)

You are right.

Done,

Ralph