Old 07-31-2011, 05:33 AM
Yves Bellefeuille

Default Updating information on Skype in HowTo

Hello:

My user name is YvesBellefeuille.

I'd like to edit the information on using Skype under CentOS 6 at
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Skype .

The current information is based on
http://www.openfusion.net/2009/09/19#fn.html , which was written in
2009 and is no longer accurate. Here are two examples: (1) it's no
longer necessary to install qt4; (2) the packages to be installed are
glib2.i686, etc., and not glib2.i386, etc., as indicated.

It also seems to me that this information should be moved in the list of
HowTos from section 17, Misc., to section 18, Non CentOS Applications.

Yves Bellefeuille

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan@storm.ca>
"La Esperanta Civito ne rifuzas anticipe la kunlaboron de erarintoj, se

Old 08-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 31.07.11 07:33, schrieb Yves Bellefeuille:
> Hello:
>
> My user name is YvesBellefeuille.
>
> I'd like to edit the information on using Skype under CentOS 6 at
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Skype .

Could you and John Fettig have a talk please? As he requested the same
thing on July 20th (see the archives of this list). You might want to
cooperate on that

Regards,

Ralph

Old 08-03-2011, 01:49 PM
John Fettig

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Ralph Angenendt
<ralph.angenendt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 31.07.11 07:33, schrieb Yves Bellefeuille:
>> Hello:
>>
>> My user name is YvesBellefeuille.
>>
>> I'd like to edit the information on using Skype under CentOS 6 at
>> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Skype .
>
> Could you and John Fettig have a talk please? As he requested the same
> thing on July 20th (see the archives of this list). You might want to
> cooperate on that

I believe our edits are mostly orthogonal, as I wanted to edit (and
have now edited) the directions for CentOS-5 and he wants to edit
CentOS-6.

John

Old 08-06-2011, 07:01 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 31.07.11 07:33, schrieb Yves Bellefeuille:
> Hello:
>
> My user name is YvesBellefeuille.
>
> I'd like to edit the information on using Skype under CentOS 6 at
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Skype .

Okay, if John says you're going to change a different part of the page:
Go ahead.

Ralph