Old 11-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Dag Wieers

Default SiteNavigation wanted on FrontPage

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Akemi Yagi wrote:
> > Could the SiteNavigation page be listed on the Front Page as before?
> >
> > http://wiki.centos.org/SiteNavigation
> >
> > I fairly often use it and now I cannot 'navigate' to it :-)
>
> Yeah, but why not bookmark it? We talked about what we wanted on the
> FrontPage and agreed about leaving out most "wiki foo" for people who
> don't have an account on the wiki.
>
> If you are logged in:
> <http://wiki.centos.org/SiteNavigation?action=quicklink> will do the
> trick - as long as you stay logged in.

Actually, it is still on the FrontPage at the very bottom:

<!> If you are lost on this wiki, go here[1] or here[2] !

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/MoinMoinInfo
[2] http://wiki.centos.org/MoinMoin

Old 11-26-2007, 04:31 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Nov 26, 2007 9:24 AM, Dag Wieers <dag@centos.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Nov 2007, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>
> > Akemi Yagi wrote:
> > > Could the SiteNavigation page be listed on the Front Page as before?
> > >
> > > http://wiki.centos.org/SiteNavigation
> > >
> > > I fairly often use it and now I cannot 'navigate' to it :-)
>
> Actually, it is still on the FrontPage at the very bottom:
>
> <!> If you are lost on this wiki, go here[1] or here[2] !
>
> [1] http://wiki.centos.org/MoinMoinInfo
> [2] http://wiki.centos.org/MoinMoin

Ah, OK, I see it in [1]. Well hidden, but better than no link. Thanks, Dag.

Akemi

Old 11-26-2007, 05:01 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Nov 26, 2007 8:47 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> Akemi Yagi wrote:
> > Could the SiteNavigation page be listed on the Front Page as before?
> >
> > http://wiki.centos.org/SiteNavigation
> >
> > I fairly often use it and now I cannot 'navigate' to it :-)

> If you are logged in:
> <http://wiki.centos.org/SiteNavigation?action=quicklink> will do the
> trick - as long as you stay logged in.

Yes, this helps, too. Thanks.