Old 07-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Timothy Lee

Default Translating CentOS Manual to Turkish.

Dear Sezer,

On 07/12/2011 10:37 PM, 7x24 WEB SERVICES wrote:

My name is Sezer DEGE and I own
a web hosting company.

*

I come through the CentOS 6 release notes
web page.

*

http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0

*

I’d like contribute by translating this to
Turkish language if its needed.

*

Could you please lead me how can I do this?

*

Greetings from
Taiwan.

Vincent Sezer DEGE.

Thanks for offering to help with a Turkish translation.* To get
started, read the wiki page on Contribution ( http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute
), especially section 3 and 4.

Basically you'll need to:* create an account, get access rights
through centos-docs ML, and finally do the translation.

Regards,

Timothy Lee

Old 07-12-2011, 03:18 PM
"Sezer DEGE"

Hello again.
*
My name is Sezer, Wiki username is SezerDEGE.
*
I’d like to contribute the wiki by translating the CentOS 6.0 release notes to Turkish language.
*
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0
*
Thank you.
Vincent Sezer DEGE.
*
*

Old 07-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 12.07.11 17:18, schrieb Sezer DEGE:
> Hello again.
>

> My name is Sezer, Wiki username is SezerDEGE.

Okay, go ahead.

Ralph