Old 07-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Default Translate into spanish?

Am 11.07.11 10:03, schrieb Alejandro Feijoo Fraga:
> Hi im Alejandro Feijˇo (alfeijoo wikiname) and i would like to translate
> the release notes into spanish and galician
> (http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0)
>
> its possible to have access?

Before we do that: We require FirstnameLastname on the wiki, so can you
please register again with that?

I'll give you access then.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 07-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Alejandro Feijoo Fraga

Its Alejandro Feijˇo

(http://wiki.centos.org/Alejandro_Feij%C3%B3o)

El 11/07/11 19:40, Ralph Angenendt escribiˇ:

Old 07-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 12.07.11 11:23, schrieb Alejandro Feijoo Fraga:
> Alejandro Feijˇo

I have no idea if that works (with the special character in there and
the space). Go ahead and try.

Ralph

Old 07-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Old 07-14-2011, 06:40 AM
Alejandro Feijoo Fraga

Its works perfectly

El 13/07/11 23:19, Ralph Angenendt escribiˇ: