Old 07-10-2011, 08:26 AM
Joshua Thijssen

Default Request for Centos wiki posting / translations

Hi,

While waiting around for centos6 images, I'd like to do some (dutch)
translations, like the centos6.0 release pages or is this already covered?

Regards,
Joshua

Old 07-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 10.07.11 10:26, schrieb Joshua Thijssen:
> Hi,
>
> While waiting around for centos6 images, I'd like to do some (dutch)
> translations, like the centos6.0 release pages or is this already covered?

No, dutch isn't covered anymore. What's your wiki username?

Ralph

Old 07-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Joshua Thijssen

It's JoshuaThijssen (http://wiki.centos.org/JoshuaThijssen)

Old 07-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 11.07.11 20:07, schrieb Joshua Thijssen:
> It's JoshuaThijssen (http://wiki.centos.org/JoshuaThijssen)

Okay, you can go ahead on the ReleaseNotes.

Thanks,

Ralph